These will be delightfully aromatic for a long, long time -- to scent your drawers and closets, to repel moths from your knits and yarn, to freshen your car, or use in your own home crafts!
1. Store a scented sachet with shoes to keep them fresh!
2. Place a sachet alongside linens and blankets to give them your favorite snuggly scent.
3. Keep a sachet with your wrapping paper so that it smells like Christmas! Read more on holiday wrapping and organization
4. Stash a sachet in your car.
5. Include a scented sachet with a hand-written note.
6. Hang a sachet in your closet to keep your clothes fresh.
7. Get a sachet with your favorite saying and place it in a frame for fragrant wall décor.
8. Display your sachet on an easel for seasonal décor.
9. Did i mention place in vacuum :)
10. Hide a scented sachet in the liner of your trash can to mask any unpleasant odors.
11. Keep a sachet under the sink for a sneaky clean scent!
12. Glue a sachet to a pick and insert in fake flower arrangements to give them a fresh floral scent. See how
13. Include a sachet in a party favor bag. The scent will remind your guests of the fun you had together!
14. Hide a Balsam Fir or pine in your artificial tree or wreath to give it real holiday fragrance.
Amazon Falls-Take a journey deep into the heart of the Amazon rain forest with this rejuvenating and refreshing aroma! Awakening herbal tonalities mingle with the freshness of lush, leafy-green accords, instantly transporting the senses to the depths of the jungle.
Black Coconut-Rich, creamy coconut notes shine in this exotic and smooth aroma! Dreamy nuances of soft, tropical flowers add a layer of depth and beauty to this island oasis of coconutty splendor!
Bombshell-Irresistible notes of exotic passion fruit, tart, juicy grapefruit and an energizing blend of tangy tangerine, pineapple and sweet strawberries introduce this classic and beautiful aroma with flirtatious femininity.
Christmas Tree-Celebrate the season with crisp fresh notes of pine, reminiscent of cozy Christmas mornings around the tree.
Christmas Wish-The deliciousness of a Christmas wish opens with a tasty tease of holiday cookies, baking to golden perfection in a warm, toasty oven, A heart of glorious and refreshing wooded pine unfolds into a wish come true with a delectable and cozy base of rich vanilla and sweet sugarcane dreams.
Cranberry Woods-A tart and sparkling aroma that begins with cheerful, fruity nuances of mouthwatering berries. Crushed, juicy cranberry, ripe, delicious raspberry and succulent black currant unite to create a truly uplifting and jovial accord.
Fall in Love-An alluring base of light musk embraces the senses to enhance and complete this gorgeous fall fragrance, creating an aromatic love affair you're sure to fall in love with!
Fresh Linen- Like freshly laundered linen carelessly swaying on the line under a bright and warming sun, this aroma is sheer, clean comfort! Inviting notes of snuggly, fresh cotton and crisp, white peach embrace soothing nuances of blissful lavender, for a delightfully pristine appeal.
Market Front-Chocolate and coffee are joined by creamy honey and a subtle spice with grated coconut and ginger on a base of maple vanilla sandalwood.
Tangerine Gelato-Say hello to bliss with our smooth and creamy tangerine gelato. Sea-kissed tangerine blends effortlessly with orange creamsicle and lemon zest, nutmeg, vanilla, a shot of smoky tequila, and sparkling white woods.
Just A Dude candles are hand poured from 100% soy coconut wax. Our candles have no additional additives. As the customer, you are getting exactly what you bought.The wax in our mason jar candles are exactly what we say, 100% soy coconut wax.
Each of our candles are handmade in small batches so that they are given the proper care they deserve.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Flat Rate $6 | Order $60 or more for Free Shipping
Maintenance: Your wick should be trimmed to ¼ inch prior to every single burn. This ensures proper burning. The first time you burn your candle, burn it for a few hours. Soy wax has a memory, so the first burn is important in making sure you have a proper melting pool.
Reuse: When your candle has ½ inch of wax remaining, fill with boiling water until the wax reaches the surface. Remove the wax and wash the container. Feel free to reuse in any way.
Because of the nature of the natural soy, your candle may develop some frosting and/or wet spots on the side of the jar due to temperature change but it will not affect the burning or scent of the candle.