DUDE, REALLY? (CITRUS + PATCHOULI + SANDALWOOD)
Dudes out there, this fragrance is for you! Dude fragrance is described as such: Crisp ozone and fresh citrus create shimmering accents for this woody blend. Soft floral tones balance with a heart of cedar and sandalwood, as earthy accents of patchouli and warm spicy tones add drama. Leather and balsam combine at the base of the scent, with hints of powdery vanilla and sweet amber to complete the sensual sensation.
- 6 oz Fragrance Melt
- Each barn brick will last approximately 45 hours
- The 6 ounce fragrance melt package has 6 breakaway cubes. It contains 100% paraffin-free all-natural soy coconut wax.
- Clean Release: simply let the old wax solidify and pop it right out into the trash
- Fragrance throw time will differ based on melter type, melter temperature, and amount of daily use.
- Fragrance melt wax cubes are ideal for any room size and work in most melters.
About the product:
BurnTime: 220-260 hours Wax Info: Premium Soy/Coconut
Style: Wax Melt Size: 6 oz
Produced: Made in the USA Formula: Highly Scented
Just A Dude candles are hand poured from 100% soy coconut wax. Our candles have no additional additives. As the customer, you are getting exactly what you bought.The wax in our mason jar candles are exactly what we say, 100% soy coconut wax.
Each of our candles are handmade in small batches so that they are given the proper care they deserve.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Flat Rate $6 | Order $60 or more for Free Shipping
Maintenance: Your wick should be trimmed to ¼ inch prior to every single burn. This ensures proper burning. The first time you burn your candle, burn it for a few hours. Soy wax has a memory, so the first burn is important in making sure you have a proper melting pool.
Reuse: When your candle has ½ inch of wax remaining, fill with boiling water until the wax reaches the surface. Remove the wax and wash the container. Feel free to reuse in any way.
Because of the nature of the natural soy, your candle may develop some frosting and/or wet spots on the side of the jar due to temperature change but it will not affect the burning or scent of the candle.